Hear expert review and interpretation of the latest findings for treating HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer with CDK4/6 inhibitors in this webinar from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Barcelona, Spain, 27 September–1 October 2019.
Dr Olivier Trédan, Head of the Oncology Department at the Centre Léon-Bérard, Lyon, France, considers the impact of emerging data presented at the ESMO Congress 2019 and discusses how they may influence treatment decisions for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
The information in this activity is intended for oncologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
After watching this touchCONGRESS Webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe the role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the context of the current and evolving treatment landscape for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
- Evaluate the importance of selecting the optimal treatment based on the individual patient, and the challenges around subsequent sequencing of therapy
- Summarize the importance of managing the safety profiles of CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy, and recognize the significance of the multidisciplinary team in optimizing patient outcomes and maintaining on-treatment benefits
- What are the latest data for CDK4/6 inhibitors in patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer? Focus on overall survival data and potential implications for optimizing patient outcomes
- Can responsiveness to treatment with CDK4/6 inhibitors be predicted in patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer? Focus on clinical factors with potential prognostic value
- How is the treatment paradigm for advanced breast cancer evolving? Focus on the expanding armamentarium of therapies
Please feed back on this touchCONGRESS Webinar on the following:
(scale 1–5, 1 strongly disagree; 5 strongly agree).
touchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch a series of internationally renowned expert specialists from Europe and Japan discuss emerging data for advanced breast cancer from the ESMO Congress 2019 and their potential implications for optimizing treatment decisions in clinical practice.Watch Now